Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Australia Day BBQ

Tomorrow is Australia day and another long weekend. There are loads of long weekends this year - really looking forward to not doing anything much but start packing for the holidays and maybe off to the movies.

Have some delicious pics of laaaaammmbbbb on the BBQ and sausages that I will upload soon. Didn't bring the card reader today. Oopss just got a loaner off someone!!


As promised, I am also uploading an ass pic for Pinoyboy ....they're pretty decent but without the much sort after jockstrap recommendation. I wonder what it would look like with one. hmmmm. Hope its not bloody huge!!


Still need to find that really nice shot....maybe with the new pair of Levis that is at the seamstress. That's a pair of really hot jeans I have to say. Till then boys!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ooh, I think I see buns...
heeey, and the sausage doesn't look half bad either

Powered By Blogger