Thursday, May 03, 2007

I wished upon a rainbow....


Autumn rain has finally arrived. Driving back home last night I caught sight of a double rainbow. I know it was not right but I took pictures while driving which is a big no no but decided to stop rather than make the mistake of crashing into the person infront of me.


One wish was for me and the other is for - I've made special requests for each of you:

Ross
Andrew
Zack+ 1
Brad & Quoc
Peter+ 1
Pinoyboy+1
John Ong +1
Kevin+1
Archer+1
Adam+1
Lee+1
My problem is that I believe in miracles so hopefully your wishes will come true coz it would be wonderful to see you all smile.


Take care guys and have a great weekend.

2 comments:

773 Podcast said...

Aw, so sweet....

Why all the +1's ? And not one for me? I need a +1! :D

Hugs from Chicago,
Brad

Incognito Man said...

I'm not saying anything or the wish will not come true.....

Powered By Blogger