Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I remembered - little thoughts left behind in Time

Two movies for the hungry minds....

Tous les matin du Monde: The soundtrack is superb including the movie.



La Vie en Rose (Sylvie Testud 2007)
Another must see for Piaf fans.


So beautiful...


I remembered how I was so captivated with living in France - I do not know why but it would have been the melodramatic influences of Art and the idea of "Passion from within" wanting to break free. Maybe the strange thing about the French is how raw and beautiful things can be at the same time. What a romantic ideal but alas here I am in Australia. How odd life's journey is.

Bravo! Madame Piaf...


And for those whom have made many sacrifices for love...."let me count the ways!"

1 comment:

Kevin said...

A woman at work said that movie is a must see. i think I will see it soon. This weekend I'm seeing Sicko and Eagle vs. Shark.

Powered By Blogger