Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Strength goes out to everyone...

Today I feel blessed and I share my gratitude to the following people/individuals for making life interesting.
  • My hubby - thank you for a wondrous life dear and what a journey we've had so far.
  • To Ross - may you find the missing piece in your life...I want you to be happy.
  • To Peter n Pinoyboy - thank you for sharing your lives with us and keeping it real.
  • Brad - thank you for persevering in the quiet.
  • Kevin - for reading the blogs and for sharing your fire with us.
  • To John - for connecting the disconnected.
  • Andrew - for listening and being a creative outlet.
  • To Seumas - for even trying to podcast in such adversities of schedules and distance.
  • To Archerr - for sharing lovely moments of intimacy with us.
  • To my Parents - I miss you...someday my sadness will dissipate.
  • To John, Brian,Coco, Ashley,Bob and my steadfast and other love once upon a time ago in Oregon Casey - may love lost be found.
  • And not forgetting to Indra and Admiral - for being good little schipperkes. Don't grow old too soon boys.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger