Monday, July 16, 2007

The Chiro (not Cairo - I wish!) Experience

The 7th session went well yesterday but I am feeling a little bruised. Hopefully this will align my spine but hell does it cause much discomfort. I still have aches that I've never experienced before but along with that a mobility which is intriguingly refreshing. The duality is excruciating - pleasure and pain!

The only thing that is keeping me optimistic is the fact that my stamina has somewhat increased with my walking routine in full force. This will be needed for Japan coz we are planning to rough it out a little in preparation for next year's 4 country border crossing in Asia. Lots of pictures to take then. And not forgetting my new ice pack! I love you soooo much.....

Today I give thanks to a couple of people within this blog space whom I have found distant friendships (directly or indirectly):

Kevin - For reading the blog and making a connection that is genuine. See not only with the eye but with the heart.

Peter & Pinoyboy - For energising Ohmypod each week with an endless supply of news and humorous anecdotes. You're both sweethearts in my book.

John - For being able to laugh at oneself when everything else around you seems to make no sense. Less empathetic more energetic! Love's Labour's Lost 1598.

Andrew - For slowly but surely making me understand the joy of gay parenting through images and words.

Brad - For pushing an ideal that has been lost for a very long time - civic conscience.

Archer - For being in love and sharing his personal space with us though he is unaware of who I am.

I offer you all my gratitude +1 credit point for being you! Redeemable if we ever get to meet in person.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Hadi, you are inspiring. I feel honored that you mentioned me. I'm so grateful for you presence and comments. I may have to take a trip to Australia one day, but I have to save some serious money first. peace and love, kevin

p.s. take it easy on those walks.

Anonymous said...

Same here Kevin. Sometimes we need to celebrate friendship openly and say what we need to say from the inside.

My Chiro have suggested that I stop running for a while and just walk. She knows best...

You take it easy.

Powered By Blogger