Monday, July 16, 2007

Is my life more valuable than yours!

To all those voiceless individuals that are no longer with us, I remember...


Between April and June 1994, an estimated 800,000 Rwandans were killed in the space of 100 days.

Is my life more valuable than yours because I cannot be silenced?
Is my life more valuable than yours because I defend an ideology of Truth?
What if everything you believe in is flawed?
How do we live with ourselves for being so arrogant?
How can we atone?

Sometimes it is easier to live life oblivious.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

It's hard to go against the grain, when people are sleep deprived trying to pay off student load debt, medical bills, etc. When are you going to find the time to devote to changing the world.

So sad.

Rodriguez said...

Their average annual salary is considered to be about approx. Customized Support and Individual Opportunities. It's not for everyone, but if you're looking for the likelihood of job security, this could be the place for your skills. However, do not make wild guesses.

Powered By Blogger