Sunday, August 19, 2007

Cleaning out the Filters ...

The air filters in the building gets cleaned out twice a month. I have a slight allergy since coming to Australia...Singapore's humidity kept all the dust under control in which I took for granted. Where was I? Oh yes, so we have an antiquated system that does not incorporate any 'charcoal' filtering because the building was built during the 2nd world war. Not really I exaggerate but its definitely one of those modern designs gone wrong... as with many of Adelaide's supposed 'post-modern' construct i.e. cheap, functional and utterly devoid of imagination. Architects (i.e. draftsmen) have alot to answer for.




So each time, two guys would come in...a Supervisor and his henchman (apprentice). I sit right underneath the air intake the reason why I have suggested that all the valves blowing air into my area gets shut off. The guys are also perturbed at the amount of cement that is getting caught in the filters - the reason why they too are not thrilled when they get here.


These are the guys... not bad for a little distraction when you're down with the flu! OK they're hot...

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Love the brown hair'd one on top (I love dark hair) and love the thighs on the one on the bottom.

Very nice

Incognito Man said...

The guy with the thigh is rather buffed...I like my beef.

Powered By Blogger