Thursday, August 16, 2007

Friends Lost : David Lu & Iain Shepherd


I was going through a pile of CDs today and saw one of my older albums...I think 99-00 from ULTRA NATE. David had bought this for me while visiting us in Sydney - he currently lives with his partner in the UK Stockton-On-Tees. The sad thing is that I have been sending them Christmas cards each year but seem to have not had any reply.

David got into an accident last year that was quite bad - he was in the ICU for a couple of weeks and I remembered Iain calling me up 3 months later to say what had happened. I have decided that I should call them this week. It is plus 3 and a half hours minus 1 day (day is night and night is day) so I might be able to give them a ring in a couple of hour's time.

I hope that they are going well. We met our partners the same time...and David was a room-mate for a couple of months thereafter. It will be good to speak to them soon and see how things are progressing. I do miss them sometimes.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger