Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My sad attempt @ Lunar gazing....

I need to get a better digital SLR with a reasonable zoom lens. This was done on my 8 megapixel Canon Pro1 @ the Backyard + 3x telephoto lens on 22x digital zoom + tripod. It takes excellent pics when set on auto but when you start fiddling, it seems to hate it. The noise levels are just atrocious .... the Pro1 is not meant to take such pictures but it always good to know its limits.

It was also a cloudy night and the light sources were a little scattered especially coming from the neighbours....oh well. ISO is only up to 400 on this camera and aperture couldn't go any lower to to let more light in with a clearer exposure. Nevermind!










1 comment:

Kevin said...

Today that's all my co workers could talk about was the moon last night. Sorry I missed it. Be thankful your camera is much better than mine.

Powered By Blogger