Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Off Sick Yesterday...planning a trip to Melbourne.

I have been ill with the flu...I am still ill. Slept the whole day and the hubby stayed home too which was good coz I needed some pampering. He is not so flash either as the owner of this resilient bug. But did I sleep yesterday - like 6 hours during the day...the flu this year is really bad.

So the plan is to go to Melbourne from the 7th - 9th September to catch Phamtom with some friends from Sydney. Will probably book airline tickets once everyone is sure that they are heading up - they're so disorganised!! The theatre tickets have already been purchased, at least that is confirmed.

More later ...time to relax a little, this headache is killing me.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Phantom is like the longest running show on Broadway. Enjoy you Sir Andrew's music.

Feel better. I thought I was coming down with something too.

Powered By Blogger