Monday, October 22, 2007

Random thoughts....

Must pack less so that the Samsonite....
So many music - which to bring?
Lightroom is fantastic! Thanks Peter/Pinoyboy.
My neck is killing me - must have pulled a muscle.
Tom Ford new scent/parfum is intoxicating!

Andrew Faith is having fun in Tibet!
I want a holiday.
I am hungry.
Hubby wants Diablo and Doom.
I want a 60GB PS3.
John Ong can count.
Asian Asian Asian - bloody bad drivers.
Kevin likes Horror Movies and Vampires.
Tech boys circle jerk with their toys.

I think I am no use today at work!

1 comment:

Kevin said...

I love the Random thoughts idea for a post. I may have to "borrow" it from you.

You're the second person that told me to smell the new Tom Ford scent. I think I'll pass through the Tom Ford Store this weekend.

I'm picking up the rest of my Halloween gear this weekend. Lots of pictures to follow. You'll have lots to see when you get back.

I can't wait to hear about your vaction.

Powered By Blogger