Thursday, October 25, 2007

So what are you up to?

Well I've been busy planning the cocktail cum Christmas lunch do on the 23rd of Nov. This is right after I come back from Japan which is 'very convenient'. It will also be month-end and lots of processing to be done prior to close off.

8 more days to Japan and I have also been checking out the Clothing wear site that Pinoyboy had on his blog. It is interesting and not too badly priced - around AUD$100 for Cashmere pullovers. No wonder those Japanese boys always look so skinny!! I like my boys with a little meat around the edges.

Heading to the hotel that we will be having the luncheon to place a deposit so that we can get the ball rolling this afternoon. The have excellent beer on tap as well. So its POET'S Friday...PISS OFF EARLY TODAY!

So far I've had everyone in the Adelaide office confirm their orders and am waiting for those in Melbourne to come back as to whether they're coming at all. It looks like we only have one person so far which is good since everyone in Adelaide is not looking forward to mingling with the bosses and feeding those that have recently made them redundant.Oh well....my thoughts are there shouldn't be any restrictions if you are in the spirit of giving. That's just childish! Each to their own I guess.

The weekend will see us "passing the keys" to the in-laws. We're heading to their place for afternoon tea (early) so that we can escape before evening starts creeping in. It gets a little colder being up close to the hills where they are. Pretty but cold. Spring is a little wierd this year and the change has been quite erratic and unpredictable.

Have a good weekend guys....it is Halloween in the States. Remember that sugar is bad for your teeth and only naughty boys get bitten by Vampires.

Ciao Guys!

2 comments:

Kevin said...

$100 for cashmere. That's not bad at all.

I've never been a beer drinker. I'm a light colored liquor man. Vodka, Tequilla, etc. Last Friday I had bourbon for the first time (Manhattan drink to be exact).

How cold does it get in the hills exactly.

Have a great weekend!

Incognito Man said...

It was pretty cold yesterday for Spring...we had that freakish wind gust blowing through the state around 12-14 degrees ie. 53F up on the hills.

I am a double vodka/lime on the rocks myself and margaritas for summer. Bourbon's not my cup of tea...it gives you an awful hangover!

You too Kevin...bite but not too hard!

Powered By Blogger