Sunday, October 07, 2007

What does ND filter do?



I really hate reading about camera jargons but this one I had to try. Remember all those great pics with waterfalls looking like they're in motion while the background is set to 'do not bugde' mode?



Well ND filter does the same thing on DSLRs...it slows down your shutter speed, I think, without compromising your aperture (clarity) i.e. you will therefore need a tripod for this to make the experiment work...I chose otherwise.

The Pro 1 has this function built-in on P setting but this was taken without a tripod. Silly I know but doesn't the washing machine look all Dr Who to you? Is that the Tardus?


3 comments:

Kevin said...

That is incredible. Your camera is just amazing.

Anonymous said...

Its really a point and shoot with some tricks on the side...it reminds me of some of the men I use to know...LOL!!!

Kevin said...

LOL

Powered By Blogger