Tuesday, November 27, 2007

2008 - What am I looking forward to...

So it is obvious that I will be jobless by Feb 2008. I should be upset but I am trying to put the thought away till Christmas is over. The good thing is that the business have been sending us to various prep courses so that we are preparing ourselves for interviews etc.

I have to say that on their part they are trying. I guess it is only human to be a little worried about the future but it is no use panicking about something that you have no control over.

The agenda therefore is to find a job that will keep me focused and enthused. The money has to be comparable and maybe something that is Arts related or something in Marketing. The safe bet is to work in another project role but I need to get off this laziness that has taken over me since being in this current job can no longer be my excuse. Who knows... 2008 could be it - I will find my dream job in Adelaide.

Till then... I am focusing on cleaning up my resume in its entirety and giving it a fresh new look.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Like Oprah says...

Luck is preparation + opportunity!

Powered By Blogger