Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Insipid - Anglo saxons are a norm in Japan!

Insipid Anglo Saxon...I asked my other half why do they all looked the same - stringy and lean like the Japanese? Its just that they look all brittle and fragile if you get what I mean. Most of the beefy and tough ones seems to steer far far away from Japan. Maybe it is just my observation?

Try this experiment - if you google or flickr people who either worked, are working or have a Japanese girlfriend or partner....they have that look! There is a very bizarre trend trust me - very prepubescent.

It also seems that there are a lot more Americans than I expected and most of them are between the age range of 22-25 i.e. teaching English. Oh well I guess the good ones are back home! But I suppose you need to be a certain kind of person to make Japan your home...and these guys are usually not there to study! I wonder.....?

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Good point. I work with guy who speaks six languages and he lived somewhere in the mountains in Japan teaching English.

Powered By Blogger