Monday, November 26, 2007

The new Northface Fleecy thingo on a hot guy!



This guy had testosterone written all over him. I tried looking for it, the jacket I mean but ended up with a Japanesque Duffle jacket from GAP. The trouble with Japanese design is that all the shoulders are really narrow so if you're broad shouldered then you're in trouble. I agree with Pinoyboy that Green is the new Black.

The guys at most of the clothing stores told me that it is how italian/american designs are shipped; they're tailored for the Japanese Market.

Louis Vuitton is just too 90s in Japan though. I saw two grandads with LVs and they were over 60 years old in the middle of nowhere. Gucci is in - I saw a young couple buying a his/hers ring at the store (so sweet) and apparently Coach has not lost its customer base in Tokyo...I wonder why.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny thing about this jacket... go take a look at the excerpt of "Irene Williams: Queen of Lincoln Road" at:

http://tinyurl.com/2tjena

A woman who marched to her own beat made herself an outfit of a similar fabric back before 1995. At approximately 1:00 you find out where she found such material.

Anonymous said...

Bathroom Dept! LOL...I know an Irene once and they should meet up.

I should have taken a frontal pic...then it wouldn't have mattered which bathroom or department!

Kevin said...

I want that jacket. I wonder if I can find it in New York.

Anonymous said...

Don't you think it looks great Kevin? I thought so when I first saw it...not a rug but the green is amazing I thought.

Kevin said...

You why I like it...it looks so soft that you want to touch it! ;-) I'm sure lots of boyz would want to rub me...

let me stop!

Incognito Man said...

Yes...lets stop there....no don't stop - you were saying?

Powered By Blogger