Monday, December 10, 2007

My Early Christmas Present...


So last night the hubby got me my first HP PhotoSmart A826 - photo printer. It has a small 7 inch screen that allows me to select from the squillions of pictures that I have to print with my very own plastic stylus. It also has options to print in various sizes up to a max of 10 x 15 with various slots from Pictbridge, SD to CF etc. + some borders and effects. It's brilliant - like having your own egglike photostore.

The hubby told me that it was good to see me smile. It has been a while I think that I've truly smiled. Maybe because I'm more grumpy that I ever was these days and less friendly to people in general because so many of them are just ratbags and halfwits. But when I do smile, it is out of honest joy. Even I was surprised at how simple things such as a photo printer can make me all kiddish again and how Time can wipe away the real you if you let it.

This was a good prezzie and with the new camera, I am learning how to appreciate the things that I've missed most; the real Hadi - one that was a little more frivolous with his attitude towards life -the old me!

Also been busy surfing the Net for blogs and cleaning out those that are no longer relevant. I realise that you only need a handful and honestly, there are some people that are not worth the effort.....now back to being happy Hadi! Think pretty things! You see what I mean?! Okay...it's a work in progress I have to admit.

3 comments:

Kevin said...

Amen! It is a work in progress.

Congrats on the new printer, that makes it so easy to print your photos.

I'm glad you're back happy Hadi! I need to work on happy Kevin.

Anonymous said...

Shortlived...today I feel like crap! Oh well back to square one - I haven't given up on me yet.

Kevin said...

i haven't either.

Powered By Blogger