Thursday, December 13, 2007

My new shopping list...



This is the plan today after work.

I will need to buy:

1. Vidal Sassoon hair styling all-in-one blow dryer/straightener for the sister.
2. 1 x Ipod Shuffle for her birthday.
3. 1 x ROD Anime Complete (The Paper sisters) for me.
4. 1 x MushiShi the Movie + 1 x Shinobi the Movie for me.
5. 1 x Chanel No.5 for Mum.
6. 1 x Leather Bag for Mum.
7. 1 x Pannier bag for the hubby...he's cycling to work these days and he can pop his dell in it.
8. 1 x new shirt and shorts for me.
9. 1 x new shirt and shorts for the hubby.
10. 3 x Haigs Christmas Chocolates (Dark) for Mum, Dad & Sis.

So that looks like the plan but it might change as we want to go and grab some Mangoes @ the Market. It will be a very busy night!

Tomorrow is dinner at the Hyatt...just the two of us. Yes...we are becoming very predictable.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger