Sunday, January 13, 2008

3.3kg in 13 days...

My target is 5kg and then if I am still strong, maybe another 2.5kg which will bring me to my ideal weight to height BMI which is 67.5kg. It is just a target I set - not that BMIs are any good.

Last night I had the best dinner ever and I think there was more Protein than usual. Infact, strangely enough, the stomach kind of told me that I have over-eaten by feeling all bloated.

So based on my weekend list, these are the outcomes:

1. Suit Hunting - SUCCESS. I will have them on Thu, they're out at the tailors.

2. House viewing - SUCCESS. She will probably take the room.

3. Night Photography - DISASTROUS...got carried away shopping and everything else, was too exhausted. I need to be more organised.

4. Finalising the travel package - Another disaster. All talk but no result from this end. We were able to at least confirm Cambodia finally.

5. Pick-up the ironing - SUCCESS and even went further by sorting out oversized shirts and sending them to the salvation army. The 3rd lot 2007-2008 as we move towards the slimmer us.

6. Give the boys a bath and cleaning - SUCCESS. The boys are all fluffy, took them to the park for a short run even. Cleaned up the family room, all the Christmas decorations etc.

7. Start on 2 books which I got for Christmas - Disaster no.2...and they haven't even move from the mantle.

8. Cycle to the beach on Sunday and grab some stonefruit at the market as well - SUCCESS...stewing some apricots and blood plump for toppings on ice-cream once we've reached our goal weight.

9. Grocery shopping - Success...though this is one of the things on my list that I abhor.

10. Breathe - If you can call living a success.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger