Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Being the Youngest...

So news have arrived through my nephew that one of my sisters is ill. None of my family members have rang me yet which is a little surprising but I guess that they didn't want me to panic. The family genetically has always been plagued with Cancer and High-blood pressure so it is not surprising that one of us will someday be at the receiving end of our inheritance. I am waiting for my time and am looking forward to signing the DNR paperwork when the legislation is passed in Australia.

I am waiting to ring them today...it is still too early to call Singapore but my nephew will find out what her medical condition is rather than getting the rest of the family going all goo goo gaa gaa and emotional. I need a straight forward medical diagnosis and then will decide when I will fly over. I wonder how her girls are taking it; she has three. I am overwhelmed with sadness today and I have to say that it is like a flood of emotions that I prefer not to have.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Oh Hadi,

I'm so sorry to hear that. Of course there's nothing I can say, but that you and you family are in my prayers.

ur friend,
kevin

Powered By Blogger