Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Day 15 - 4.4kg

How do I feel? I guess I am glad that I've lost the weight but today I walked by my favourite Asian store and virtually drooled over their fried chicken/ginger skewers! It was a battle pulling myself away but I succeeded though feeling rather disappointed that I couldn't indulge. Indulging while on a diet creates a bad habit so I'm not even going there.

So I am currently 71kg and another 1 kg more and I will hit my target weight when I first started the diet. Next is to go down to my ideal weight which is 67.5kg. My belly is no more and today I was able to fit into my old jeans without much effort.

Apparently, the fat that the body consumes comes from all over. I noticed that I've lost some from my neck, my hips, my bum, my face and arms/legs. If I ever do reach my ideal weight then I will be the same weight when I first met the other half.

Another 2 more weeks to go and lets see what happens then. Ah this diet is so easy but I would rather have the chicken skewers any day!

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Wow congrats!

My diet of work, work, work is paying off. I'm eating well (for the most part), I've already lost 5lbs.

Incognito Man said...

That's fantastic...just make sure you keep up with the water and eating only good stuff. Your body deserves a little R&R!

Powered By Blogger