Sunday, January 20, 2008

My idol distractions...

My hubby hates what I watch on TV. Not that he hates it but he just can't stand wasting time watching benign programs like America's Next Top Model, Project Runway and American idol. To my credit and this is my argument, it keeps the world entertained and for the plain and simple reasoning that we shouldn't take everything so seriously. Pigeon Pair we are NOT on this issue but while he is out on his walk in which I time my hourly strut just before the shows kick off, I get an hour of decadent bliss to watch the ridiculous, the frightful, the macabre, the idiotic and the triumphant.

KRISTI LEE COOK from Oregon (American idol Season 7) . Too many country crooners this year but lets see what happens.



Alaina Whitaker - Dallas (She needs to get out of the country dig). She has a strong voice that needs training and she will be great.



And Kady is the most interesting so far!

3 comments:

Kevin said...

I was doing laundry and folding while watching this episode about ten minutes ago. I get in bed to check up on your blog and I see this.

I love when things like that happen.

She's good. I loved her imitation of Britney Spears!

Incognito Man said...

I know isn't it uncanny as long as she keeps her knickers on, she'll be fine!! LOL....

Incognito Man said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Powered By Blogger