Sunday, June 22, 2008

Thoughts for the day....

I have been trying to catch up on all the podcasts. It has been rather difficult with work and all but I am now at episode 301 OHMYPOD. The new jingle is a little strange and I have image of intergalactic going over and over like a broken record with Peter and PB brandishing ray guns!

The possibility of heading to the US is getting closer as it is probably in the late 2009 early 2010, the latter probably be in April during my Birthday. Some planning is required as I think I will try and fly into San Francisco, do a little driving along the coast and then off to New York to see my old boss. I am keen to catch up with Kevin but I am not too sure whether I will be able to see Peter and PB. There are also plans to drive to Washington DC. So planning has to be perfect or I won't be able to get to see people and places.

This week has been flu week. I am still a little 'quezzie' but have decided that I need to concentrate on getting better. Oh well that's winter for you.

Thoughts today are with Andrew, Kevin, Ross, Peter and PB.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Wow, that seems like a long way away, but it will be here before you know it! Awesome!

Feel better. Like you tell me, rest! So weird, it's getting hot here and cold there.

Powered By Blogger