Thursday, September 11, 2008

Closer to the holidays...almost there!

The holidays are just around the corner again. It is Friday and there are a lot of things to do. The Saturday will be spend at the Royal Show – we go there twice each year in anticipation of finally sitting in the arena to watch the fireworks display up close at 9pm.
The final night of the show has a very somber feeling to it and I find that ‘warmth’ endearing; like knowing that you’ve done a great job and it is time to go home.

I am also happy to see the farmers smiling again and the beautiful horses. Like my boys, I now understand how you can fall in love with such beauty. I am not a conservationist or pro Green but I am delighted that they are back this year with a vengeance.

Sunday is Spring Cleaning day and washing the boys as it will be a sunny day undoubtedly. Then there is the washing and the packing to do. I really need this vacation.

To my friend from far away – have a great trip home and may Barcelona be a good step moving forward. I wish you the very best mate and I will ring you.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

I need a vacation, but I'm not taking off until Janet comes to NYC and the end of the year during the holidays.

Powered By Blogger