Thursday, February 05, 2009

My latest distractions



So Okay, its a new album but the sound is so 80s...not too sure whether Ms. Allen was trying to achieve the retro funk sound but I guess it will also sound good on the dance floor with loads of Bass and Drum then it wouldn't matter.



Shameless I have been reading Twilight - very juvenile but an easy read...maybe I am going through a midlife crisis?



I am currently, thanks to the hubby, loving the Molton Brown gift pack I received for Christmas.



So in a fortnight, I am off to Frente + the Adelaide Fringe Festival is on ... off to get tickets and lunching at the wineries...I am so looking forward to just get away from the office.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

I'm currently reading Eclipse, but haven't moved too much deeper in the book because of the PS3.

Incognito Man said...

The PS3 is such a distraction - Warhawk is not me though...I get real motion sickness even from such a game. How odd is that?

Powered By Blogger