Monday, May 04, 2009

Back from Sydney and Off Again

The last 8 nights were spent in Sydney - catching up with Friends new and old. I did enjoy myself but felt extremely tired. I guess my brains went on overdrive and it has been a while...what a terrible excuse.

So tomorrow I am off againt to Sydney. Hoping to catch up with Andrew, Jules, Keiran and Ross if time permits but it is a busy week ahead.

I have posted my recent pics on FLICKR on the China trip - check them out as they are pretty cool now that I know my camera a bit better.

Have a great week guys and stop to smell the roses once a while.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

We'll do. I check them out tomorrow at work. it's 1:30am and I'm still up! nite! You get ur rest!

Hadi said...

You too Kevin - you work too hard sometimes...can't wait to catch up with you in October!!!

Powered By Blogger