Friday, May 08, 2009

The Weekend that was...

Here I am sitting in the lounge - boarding in about 15 minutes and another 2 hours to Adelaide from Sydney.

Yes I do not go out very often...I did the going out bit eons ago and is now more than happy to sit at home and chill. I do love my dancing but only if I feel that the people around me are as enthusiastic.

Thanks to Jules and Ross for taking care of me last night. I am not the social butterfly everyone thinks I am - more often I prefer to take a step back and observe what's happening around me. Mating, courting and copulating is not in the agenda - maybe I am a window shopper @ heart.

Not too sure when I will be back to Sydney but hopefully in 2009. WA and Qld is calling - who knows. At this stage I am just so spent from all the travelling - I am not made to lug bags around.

But thank you once again to my friends Keiran, Ross and Jules (*MUAH*) for the past 2 weeks. And Jules - the answer is YES but I am pretty harmless.

Ciao Guys!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger