Sunday, November 12, 2006

SCHIPPERKES on the loose..

Admiral and Indra @ Mom and Dad's 2006


I have to confess that I was once a cat lover. My boys are now 4 years old and they're real good dogs. Having trained them young in the hope that they'd turn out proper ...they have had their moments - separation anxieties, early morning cries to let them in (woof! woof!) and the occasional can I give you a kiss with my teeth, they're pretty well-behaved!

They're also pretty good guard dogs, keeping strangers (joggers) at bay and love running around in the park though being small dogs, can only bolster their enthusiasm for less than 5 minutes. After that you'd need a stick to prod them along.


Another pic for dog lovers!!
Can't imagine not having them now...my precious black devils!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Powered By Blogger