Friday, January 26, 2007

El Laberinto del Fauno!



Went into the city today to look at the Next Byte store. Still contemplating on getting an IMAC G5 or A Macbook. Not too sure which. Unless I can convince the other half, I would probably end up getting a VAIO but this year is Hadi will not compromise year so hopefully in April when I turn 80, I will get what I want. Wanting is also a big thing this year .... getting what I want is a different story. That requires courage! Something I guess I'm a little out of practice.

Saw Pan's Labyrinth yesterday and walked out of the theatre rather devastated. It was the same feeling when Samuel Johnson and William Blake came into my life. Those bastards virtually slapped me with reality and really knocked me sideways. I never recovered thereafter..... I drew very little comfort when that happened and went into a Virginia Wolfe moment.



I hope I feel better next week. Remind me never to see fairy tales at the movies ever again. I want my $14 back Del Toro.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger