Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Off to Melb for 2 days....

The work incorporates a little travel but doing it alone and to a schedule is always no fun. It has to be done though so that I can finish some work. Wonder what has happened to Andrew Faith lately - maybe hijacked by some ravishing bull over Mardi Gras weekend never to return again?

The hard bit is blogging continuously and having the drive to do so - much like podcasting. That is why I am amazed at how decidicated people like Peter and Pinoyboy (www.ohmypod.net) and John Ong (www.onglinepodcast.com) are at keeping their listeners informed and amused. I take my hat off because being lazy is an easy trap.

So will have more pics of Melbourne when I get there. Apparently I am staying at the Park Hyatt Melbourne in the city which is AAA+. I predict I will not be eating at the hotel till next time - tonight will be a trip to memory lane i.e. TGI Fridays at Chapel St and then to Borders to check out the specials. I think I am a bookshop addict...everywhere I go around the world, a trip to a local bookshop is inevitable.

The dogs were already missing me as I stepped out of the house today. It was nice not having to rush at 7am in the morning to get to work. Today the partner went into town on his own leaving me an hour or so to get prepared, pack and ensure that I have not left my toiletries behind. I cannot imagine working as a flight steward and trying to have a decent relationship... it will be hard.

So till I get to Melbourne, it is time to sign off. Need to get my first cup of coffee today before I kill someone or worst they kill me for hogging the computer in the club.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger