Thursday, March 08, 2007

So anything new Chickadee?

When I was young like 10 years of age, my best friend had a nickname for me; he called me Chickadee. I can still remember how it upset me and I confronted him and told him that I didn't like being called Chickadee. Being young, we parted ways thereafter never to speak again.


I learnt then that when you tell someone the truth, not everyone can handle it and you need to be prepared to loose big. I seldom spoke about the wisdom of truth until much later in my life and said little of what I saw and what I thought till then. He was my chess partner since I was six. I stopped playing chess thereafter. I was a sad boy for a very long time.


My Melbourne trip brought me back to this incident - I flew home with a very sour taste in my mouth. It was good to get out of the office but I guess being eccentric and an individual, I don't seem to fit into the mould nor do others try to understand me. I see solutions into the future while they're caught in time.

Being part of the sexual minority is also a big "no no" in the fuel industry where being a prick is part of the Australian way. V-Power my ass!! Having a life outside work doesn't help either especially when you're not married to your job lest you even mention that you have other passions in your life like seeing the world or travelling. Don't even think about saying that you don't have any kids - they'll hate you for life.



The world of Finance is far too rigid and I'm not one to be respected because I'm good at kissing ass. I'm good at what I do because I am - that should be good enough. I spoke my mind yesterday and I think it didn't go down well.

C'est la vie! You and your big mouth Hadi....again.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

With calorie intakes that low, it's typical for that dieter to grow hungry, and slip on their diet plan. If you're a news junkie then you must have heard a lot in the media about a new weight loss supplement called hoodia diet pills. Vanessa Arellano Doctor It seems that combining small portions of healthy food with an appetite suppressant may be the most effective use of Hoodia. Always exercise care and caution when looking out for the real thing.

Powered By Blogger