Sunday, May 20, 2007

SPIDEY 3 - What the hell was that all about

Spiderman 3 sucks and if anyone say any different, they should be shot. I recommend spending your money somewhere else like Paris, J'taime or even Shrek 3 for that matter. Ms Dunst should be shot (Oh I can sing...look mommy its Whitney Houston on crack) and Mcguire for God sake, don't even try to act this time. You should just walk around naked - talk about 'mono' and what's with all the crying...give it up already. Superheroes don't cry, they kick ass!! OK they cry sometimes but not for 15 minutes on end over and over again.

So the movie sucked...you've noticed. And the soundtrack, pleeeze.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

I completely agree. My roommate and I went to the midnight show before it came out here in New York City, so it was filled with fans. Some parts were so bad that people were laughing at the film. I couldn't wait for it to be over. Maybe one day studios will realize that effects alone can't tell a good story.

Powered By Blogger