Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Cleaning up the Blogspace

I have decided to clean up my blogspace links today. The decision was based on the fact that I have found some of them irrelevant to my daily choices. Some I have kept because I read them often and the people behind the creative process are real to me while others have been given the boot so that I can concentrate on what's important.

I am still reluctant to remove the Btalk link as I am finding them too 'narrow-minded' each day...not all of them but some. The drawl is loosing its endearment as days go by.

So I am now in search of more mind food and as of today seeking delicious 'vocal chords' of the Thalamus kind. En route!!

And thank you to all of those that have made the journey a grand one - Kevin, John, Peter/Pinoyboy, Brad, Archerr (just a listener)and Andrew. I wish you new discoveries in the months to come!!

2 comments:

Kevin said...

I need clean too...my apartment, hard drive...maybe next week.

Morrisywtm said...

I need clean too...my apartment, hard drive...maybe next week.

Powered By Blogger