Sunday, July 29, 2007

Transformed...

So I watched Transformers on my own yesterday. It was AOK - the CGI was too convoluted that it was hard trying to decipher which part of the robot is the radiator or the engine especially how was it that a regular car can suddenly sprout missile launchers? HUH? Maybe I should have stuck with the animated series.

As always the other half has no interest in such movies - sometimes I wonder what he likes really since he doesn't seem to want to see independent films, nor foreign films or any comedy films either. He likes the random SCI-Fi ones that at least I am sure. Maybe he just doesn't like films. In any case, if the movie is good he is happy and when the movie sucks well it is because I wanted to go - I think life is getting abit trying these days after 12 years. But I was brought up to stick with it especially when the going gets tough.

So I sat by the beach yesterday on my own thinking why people are so adamant to have a relationship? Do they really know how much effort it is to live with someone and share every single moment with them? What if you are not such a needy individual then being with someone 24-7 can be quite dreadful... you feel as though you've become a shadow of yourself and loose all perspective of whom you are. Is that what is happening to me? How can I be lonely when I am never alone?

This is one of the mysteries of life's many contradictions.

1 comment:

Johnson said...

This is on top of the recent budgets of $3.552, $3.107, $2.9, $2.78 (all trillions) for fiscal years 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, respectively. The choice of gold as the material is also significant. The design did cause difficulties for the Mint and it does lose much when well worn. All electrolytes are simply minerals ions in solution form.

Powered By Blogger