Thursday, August 23, 2007

No Go for the Phantom this time around

The Melbourne trip had to be cancelled. I had infact made plans to go the Royal Adelaide Show with the hubby a couple of weeks back and tickets were already hanging on the fridge door. He was already sulking when I told him that I was heading to Melbourne but he kept his mouth shut and the usual emotional extortionist that he is, laid out plans to go on his own. Sometimes I think I inherited a child so I caved in. Its alright - in a strange but small way I think he is far too possessive but someone has to take the lead. This time though I did tell him to grow up a little and be less suffocating as it was stressing me out while trying to get over the influenza bug.


Called the guys up and told them that I wasn't coming. This would be the 4th time that I am seeing Phantom but it was just good to get away on my own once awhile but alas it was not meant to be. The boys/girls were not disappointed and was infact surprised that he'd let me go in the first place but they too have not booked flights and accommodations being the lazy homosexuelles that they are!! Sometimes I think the reason why they annoy me so much these homosexuelles is that they all seem to take time for granted when I seem to have very little time of my own.

The good thing is that we will be able to go to the Dog Show again this year and catch up with the breeder that we got our Boys from.

This is a picture of what they would look like as baby pups...the same size when we got ours! Like little black bears and they still are such sweethearts . I think I would go insane if I had to deal with the other half 24 x7.

That is what happens when you reach semi-retirement I guess. Oh well c'est la vie!

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Sorry about Phantom.

Your babies are so cute!!! Goodness. My mom has a terrier and she's so cute. I'll have to post a picture.

Powered By Blogger