Tuesday, August 14, 2007

This week so far...

The other half has been home sick...and amazingly I have been cooking dinner. Last night was whiting with combination greens + crispy pumpkin. The night before was quiche night( caramelised onion, fetta, spinach & pumpkin) + balsamic/seeded mustard dressing salads. The day before was Steak/Corn on the Cob BBQ + Mixed Berry Salad. Tonight I am planning beef schnitzel coated with mashed anchovies for taste and another hearty salad or maybe Chicken soup? The only downside is that I have not had a good night's rest for 3 days - I'm living off adrenaline.

I'm a clean as you go type of person when I'm in the kitchen so by the end of it all, the plates and dishes are all done; just needing a wipe down. Weekday dinners need to be quick and easy or I'll go insane. Have also been making special Chai Lattes and Lattes in general with good ole fashion froth etc. I think I should have been a nurse or a barrista.

Still scouring the net for reviews on digital cameras...contemplating either a Nikon d40/d70, Sony Alpha (apparently there is a rumour of a 12Mega pixel coming out real soon) and a Canon Rebel XTi. Hopefully the Japan trip will bring to closure this wanting.

Still headphoneless...had to rummage the 'old crap' box at home for a temporary one until such time I get off my feet. Sometimes I am a little reluctant to purchase something of significant value...I am always breaking them. I have this gift since young - nothing ever survived in my hands. The time limit is 24 hours, and if it has made it that long, I give it 3 months.

Work has been very busy. Easy but busy so that is keeping me out of mischief.

I have the wardrobe painters today and the Chiro. Am looking forward to seeing "The PAULA" to complain about my body not coping without treatment but I think it is more of an addiction on my part. She goes on maternity at the end of the month and I'm not planning to go until she comes back.

Just finished Studio Ghibli's Earthsea and have just started on Trinity Blood. The latter is very gruesome. It is quite graphic for an anime - the Vatican vs. The Vampires and technology/robots all thrown in.

So that is about it, I shaved with a blade today instead of using the electric shaver and put on my favourite cologne. Certain scents are quite arousal to me and today I've decided to feel good about dressing up and smelling extra nice. I say bring SEXYBack...I wish. I should make an effort to feel good about myself and not let things cloud my vision.

Till then.....

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Great update.

I want some of that BBQ and quiche. You must be a virgo with that cleaning mentality. I like a clean kitchen too, but if I'm tired. I'll rinse and do it the next day.

I may get a new camera next year sometime, maybe. Everyone I know is getting a Cannon or something like that.

I can't do a blade or I'll get razor bumps. I'll probably get a haircut next week or Friday.

Love Vampires

Anonymous said...

Surprise Surprise I am an Aries and the other half is Libra. I think it is a good balance.

Yes everyone seems to be into the Canon because they are less pricey than a Nikon for more pixel value.

I am a single blade person and just do disposals coz I don't like sharing blades. Its like sharing toothbrushes.

Why are we all fascinated with Vampires.OK Wesley Snipes in Blade is hot. Met him in person once and his muscles were choking my throat...no deep conversation required.

Powered By Blogger