Thursday, September 20, 2007

It's Friday - Time to head on home

Another week. Just had lunch with Raelene who is leaving the company after 10 years of Service. Will miss her coz she is interesting to talk to and have the aptitude for some worldly discussions @ work rather than your usual 'DOH". Not everyone has that gift....alas - another one bites the dust!

So what is the weekend going to be like? Not too sure but the garden and the deck needs a little TLC. I've had my first rose bloom yesterday and there are buds everywhere - I am a happy little camper. The perennials are also not doing too bad but strangely enough, all the Cliveas are blooming this year including the yellow ones by the Porch. It is going to be a hot summer I think since everything is blooming way way too early.

Sunday will see me at the Market buying homemade bread and lilies for the spare room. I like my new spare room...it is a "me only" room. It has some of my paintings and life drawings. I should take some pictures soon - once I have the drapes sorted.

Have a great weekend guys - buy yourself a present!!

2 comments:

Kevin said...

"me only" room.

That sounds amazing. I have to have Kevin time. It's so important. Hope your weekend was wonderful! I'd love to see some pics of that bread.

:-)

Anonymous said...

Hope you had your Kevin time....

I'll post that pic once I find it.

;-)

Powered By Blogger