Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Advanced Excel....what the?

So here I am at the Advanced Excel course on hump day. 3 more days to Japan and have been waking up early for God knows why? Hi to Kevin...hopefully November will be good for you in NY notwithstanding the Wintery weather. Don't bite too many people for Halloween - you might never know what you might catch.

Have yet to listen to the latest podcast on Ohmypod but it looks like I am suppose to get an ASUS in Tokyo. I've been eyeing a new laptop so that might be an icing on the cake for Christmas.

Have not heard a word from Andrew - he is probably in some remote area in Tibet...galavanting or chanting mantras!!

Till later...coffee break.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Advanced Excel course...nice. At the Amel Laurieux concert I met two Japenese women who were so sweet. One of them said I looked like a movie start...they said "character". Very interesting. I think they said they were from the northern part of Japan in the mountains. They said it's snowing where they're from.

Well, I thought of you. I can't wait to see those pictures.

Anonymous said...

How did the concert go? Must have been fabulous!

Powered By Blogger