Wednesday, October 31, 2007

2 more dreadful days!!

YAY! Just 2 more days to go before I'm off on my vacation. It is getting very exciting...the hubby has been waking up early and making me send him to work 1/2 hour than usual. Well, he is not suppose to be excited but I think he is - last night he was still busy fussing around with the dilly bag! It is like 6 months since our last vacation so I can imagine what he is feeling. We both really need this.

Yesterday's course was really boring and the trainer dodgy! For Advanced, I think he knew very little than mere basic stuff but it was a day out of the office anyway so why not. I had so much coffee I was practically bouncing off the wall. Had a huge headache when I got home as well so ended up taking a short nap for around 1/2 hour to recover + asprin.

So today is the final day at work and I will be off early. Tomorrow is lunch with the in-laws to thank them for agreeing to look after the boys and the garden while we are away.

I can't wait to get my new camera....and hopefully be able to blog somehow while I am there. Not forgetting how I will miss reading Kevin, Andrew, Bents and listening to John, Peter&Pinoyboy and Brad. Be thinking of you all while I am there!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger