Thursday, October 11, 2007

A brand new day...

I've always held a strong belief that when Life throws you a curve ball, you return the favour. I have started to work through the emotions and draft an action plan. November will see the holidays and Dec, being close to Christmas, spending time at the holiday house with family and year's end financial obligation. I will try to enjoy myself but I know there will be moments.

January will be busy with the decommissioning of an application with the migration of data into SAP (Global) for the current business that I am employed with. Feb is the time when everyone is back from School holidays and the employment market is more buoyant. Resumes will then be sent out to prospective employers. It will be a busy few months I guess and I am trying not to make the situation worse by imposing on the hubby too much during this period.

We are still heading off to Vietnam in March so that will be the last run for me and then I should be 'unemployed' by the time I come back from my vacation. All is good though as long as I keep the panic monster in check.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger