Monday, October 01, 2007

The Long Weekend...




It was pleasant this long weekend which saw us celebrating a birthday, packing for the trip which has become a ritual and taking long drives to the country. The garden is also looking rather grand....especially the roses.

With all the trips, I do the folding and ironing for both parties. It's a numbers thing and I prefer all my shirts pressed so that I know exactly how many pieces we've got for the trip. The only thing I am missing right now are cushioned socks - I will need 10 of those.

My pile...together with my man bag. I know!!



My hubby's pile...
OK I am a little anal.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

That pink rose is just beautiful.

I'm so glad ur packing early. Waiting too late to pack will cause you to take too much.

Did you pack for hubby too? ur so sweet!

Anonymous said...

I pack my hubby's all the time..all 12 years. Labour of love or just cheap labour...LOL!

I just prefer it coz I am the 'folder' in the team. He's a 'cruncher'.

Hope you had a great weekend Kevin.

Powered By Blogger