Monday, October 15, 2007

Nano'd Out!

So what am I up to? Well I have been loading up new music into my iPod so that I can listen to it when I am on the Hikari Trains! Also loaded up are Evan Almighty and Hot Fuzz...I think I will rip some more movies just in case the flight entertainment is lame - I'm flying Qantas; okay maybe I need more than 2 less than 10. Under-statements and Qantas?!

I am currently listening to Feist, Raconteurs, Pink Martini, Mahya, The Editors, James Morrison and back to nostalgia...Sinead, Alanis and Cocteau Twins + loads of Drum and Bass+ Hotel Costes I to X!

I have to say that although Coverflow is such a gimmick, I have fallen in love with it. The other half thinks that I am mad (totally). The annoying bit is that I have to manually cut and paste the images on iTunes especially when I have real old albums. My iPod is set on manual which I am more confortable with. Oh well can't have everything can you?

So what is planned for tonight. I am making my famous Thai Beef Salad...so I will need coriander and mint. Hopefully the local grocers will have fresh ones. A pot of low GI rice to boot. I totally recommend going low GI for those trying to loose weight coz it is very effective. Cut down on Carbs as well if you're not heading to the Gym enough because Carb and Sugar in various combination does equate to more body weight. Look who's talking...

To Kevin/Keiran - Thank you for your lovely notes. I know sometimes Life takes you on an unpredictable ride but your little gestures have made me a little happier and the journey less cumbersome! Counting my blessings as I write......

Ciao guys and catch you tomorrow....

PS: Take care Andrew - be good in Bangkok or NOT!

1 comment:

Kevin said...

I'm counting my blessings too. Do you know I added a dashboard widget (apple speak) with Adelaide's Time on it. When I'm going to bed, it's like lunchtime there! Crazy.

I want a new iPod, but now I think I want the nano until I get the iPhone.

Keiran? I like it!

Powered By Blogger