Monday, October 15, 2007

Singapore Airlines A380 Arrives


The A380 has finally arrived and the Singapore - Sydney route will see its first run today. I am excited coz we will be on it in March 2008 when we do our Vietnam Trip's return flight. Not too sure whether the brother in-law will be on it as he does the Singapore-Sydney route quite often and have been training new SQ recruits on how to work the plane and the service. More pictures soon!!
Something else to look forward to on my final month at work next year in Q1/08.

3 comments:

Kevin said...

I'm glad that you won't be on the maiden voyage. The plane looks great though.

Anonymous said...

It will be real nice - double decker airplane with 4 engines!! I wonder whether it is going to be noisy!!??

Kevin said...

double decker??? that's like that Jodie Foster movie, Flight Plan. Nice. I wonder if you could get a picture.

Powered By Blogger