Sunday, October 14, 2007

The weekend that was III

So here are a couple of shots...just to show you what I mean and my other distractions...iced coffee and the boys!

OK so what happened over the weekend? Nothing much really...we were pretty lazy. Headed off to see PA to congratulate him on a be-early birthday and long drive up the Adelaide Hills.


The hubby was very sweet and got me my very own 8GB nano to cheer me up with the surprises this week at work. I am still trying to figure out how to dump some videos in there out of curiosity but have been busy loading new music instead. Taken out from its pristine box is the Sennheisers CX300 which sounds great.

Lots of shootings in the city - Adelaide is too quiet so any sort of shooting causes the city to shut down and of course the election has been called with voting to take place on the 24th of November. Alas it is Monday and I am enthused to say the least to do anything....

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Congrats on the new nano! 8 gigs too! very sweet. Maybe you need the roxio software. Ask the oh my pod crew for help.

Those doggies are adorable. A woman I work with is leaving the country and has two west highland terriers. She's giving one to me and I'm giving it to my mom. I'm not home enough to care for it the way I'd want to.

I read about the shootings...goodness! Rebel motorcycle gang?? Being in NYC, I just never expected that kind of violence down there! You be careful.

Powered By Blogger