Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Salutations to Friends!

  • Kevin - hope the week have been good for you! Jamba...can I have some? (see Hadi break into a dance...)
  • Andrew - Can I come? I have thermals...
  • Peter - Don't forget to Blog. I like the new pics. Goatees are hot!
  • John - I love your Flickr pics. Not so much the Pork vids!
  • Pinoyboy - Godot is a bad read! Bad read! Thanks for Jhumpa...I'm bringing "Maladies" to Japan with me.
  • Kathy - Found some nice boys in Prague yet? Don't ask Don't tell.
  • Kim - Happy Birthday! I won't publicise the age thing I promise...
  • Lee - Its not like Burma does not have internet! Write me you snob! LOL.
  • Jimi - How can everything rhyme with complicated?
  • Carson - Canadians and red cheeks? HUH?
  • Brad - Ah so sweet! Unpack the iMac already!
  • Wella - Why is everyone having babies?
  • Bents - OK I want another European vacation + 1 good looking Spanish porter please.
  • Keiran - I have loincloths for Womadelaide but nothing matches! Am I in trouble?
This month has been really good so far and I count my blessing that the people around me are also finding life exciting and wondrous. No I'm not on crack! LOL. It will be Hari Raya this coming Saturday and my family in Singapore are coming together - all 50 of them i.e. nephews and great grand nephews!! And this is just the immediate family we're talking about.

I wish you all good fortune and "Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir & Batin"....meaning have a great New Year and I beg forgiveness for all the things that I may have said or done to you from the bottom of my heart and soul. How can 7 words carry so much weight!

God Bless - even for you agnostics!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger