Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2008 is already going wrong....

A couple of wierd things have happened....

1. The airconditioning unit has blown a fuse and we are now evaporative dependent. Have been sleeping in the family room and not happy at all - I miss my bed!

2. The partner's granpa passed away last night. We are in mourning mode and trying to keep it together for Friday's funeral. Pa was a very funny man - his humour will be missed;

3. The 4x4 needs servicing...there is something wrong with the suspension and the 2 front wheels need to be replaced due to wear&tear;

4. I am on a protein shake diet starting today. My ideal weight is 67.5kg and I am currently on 75kg. I predict this will take 6-8 weeks;

If anyone wishes me another Happy New Year - I will kill them all. I can feel a headache coming! Bugger!

3 comments:

Kevin said...

Happy....no, I don't want to give you a headache.

I'm sorry to hear about grandpa. You two will definitely be in my prayers.

I'm trying to limit my caloric intake, I want to get into my "skinny" jeans.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Incognito Man said...

Skinny Jeans...I tried a G-Star 3/4 Elmwood 96 denim in Medium and I could hardly breathe! It looked fantastic though...very Euro Trash.

I am adamant that I will get into one of those by 6-8 weeks which will definitely draw a crowd!! LOL

Powered By Blogger