Thursday, January 24, 2008

5.5kg day 25

That's my weight status at this point in time @ exactly 1.15pm/Fri 25th Jan 2008. I have to admit that sometimes I feel so exhausted from food deprivation but to presume that all 5.5kgs which have gone kaput is my own imagination is a battle I am glad to call truce with. The digital scale is now my friend.

I feel good healthwise but am missing all the ludicrous amount of fat-infested, carbo-filled, deep-fried turkish-wrestling, heartburning distractions of an all Aussie diet. Damn, a bag of hot chips with Chicken salt sounds mighty fine right now but alas....

It is the 'Australia Day' long weekend starting tomorrow. Similar to Remembrance Day in the States, Australians celebrate with a hearty bbq and the poor excuse of watching grass grow (Test Cricket - Aust vs. India); refer to image of Hadi in his morose state of glee at the thought!! Blaarrgh!

There is no plan to head on the holiday house...because another million other people would have shared some psychic connection aka The Dubois Syndrome. Cycling is definitely in the agenda and maybe a grand meal with Flake tossed in coriander seed (grind), garlic salt and a bit of lemon rind over the barbeque might be in order. We'll see. There are bottles of champagne feeling a little neglected. Damn the diet!

One of boys is also not well. So boiled chicken with pasta was the recipe for good health this morning. He seems to be so lethargic all the time after the series of antibiotic from the Vet and has yet to snap out of it. I hope today when I get home, he'll be fine or its back to the Vet again tomorrow. This runnie poo thing is also a bad sign that the antibiotics might have flushed out everything, even the good enzymes. Who knows? The boys are taking turns to make me worry I think. Not so cute though....

2 comments:

Kevin said...

a bag of hot chips with Chicken salt sounds mighty fine right now but alas....

Don't do it!!

BTW, I was checking out the weather it's on average 80 degrees! That's lovely. It was 22 degrees when I woke up this morning.

Anonymous said...

That sucks but I'm a winter person...sans snow! I don't mind a little drizzle - you get to wear all these cool jackets....

Powered By Blogger