Sunday, January 06, 2008

If you want my trash...don't ask!

Today I started cleaning my office. Trashed a bunch of documents that were duplicates and then clearing off my overhead cupboards of files etc. All around people in the office started interrupting me...wondering where I got the recycling bin from, wanting to recycle papers they were intending to shred and some even peered into my bin which had some out-of-date IT applications on disk etc. and exclaiming, "Oh I don't need that!"

The nerve of some people - I think they don't understand that I am cleaning here and when I clean, leave me fucking alone. You can look at my trash when I leave today and you can take whatever you want but seriously not while I am still in the office. God! Even a rat knows how to come out at night - have some dignity mates! No wonder things seems to dissappear from my desk all the time.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

I could feel your anger (think of the Emperor in Return of the Jedi).

People can be so stupid sometimes!

Powered By Blogger