Thursday, January 31, 2008

Pets are an expensive affair like kids!



So $300 later Indra's blood is off to Sydney for some lab tests. They are not too sure what is wrong...could be mere giardia or lymphoma - the test will indicate what is really wrong with him. Apart from all that is going on around me, I have added this to the list of my worries. Alas life is such; if it is not you then its someone you know or someone you love.

I did managed to pick up my Manfrotto 190XB with an 804RC head. It is supposedly an introduction size for DSLRs but it is rather big. I used it last night to take some long exposures and it does the job fine. There was also a gale out and when that happens I think I will need to extend the legs a little wider for better stability. All these is in preparation for Cambodia...the trip is planned during a full moon so might be able to catch some light on the ruins.

We are not going to Angkor this time but further out to the borders and the hill tribes by 4WD. It will be exciting.

So its Friday and I am glad that the week is almost over. Heading to the city to pick up my suit; this will be my 4th fitting and I am about to give up but hopefully they've got it right this time. I despise a suit that doesn't sit right.

Have a great weekend guys!

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Have fun this weekend! I love fittings! That means new clothes.

Powered By Blogger