Thursday, January 10, 2008

Things lined for the today and the weekend...

So what I've got lined up:

1. Suit Hunting....the pinstripe that I have will need to be taken in. Apparently, I thought I looked dashing in them but now they droop a little. Another pin-stripe black suit for interviews that will sit and fit right. That is the plan tonight.

2. House viewing - my niece has decided to come over to Adelaide to finish her nursing degree so I've been volunteered to look at some units for her on Saturday near Flinders Uni.

3. Night Photography - I will be out this weekend in the evening around the city to try out some night photography. Dad gave me a tripod last year so it will be put into good use this weekend. f.28 to f16 at 800 ISO max - I am hoping to reduce noise.

4. Finalising the travel package. I will need to laminate the itinerary and some of the maps especially that of Laos.

5. Pick-up the ironing - I really despise ironing because it is so mundane that you have to be nuts to stand for hours basically doing nothing to excite your cranium. Leave it to the professionals.

6. Give the boys a bath and a little summer cleaning around the house. The Christmas decorations are still up so maybe it is time to bring it down. When is the best time though?

7. Start on 2 books which I got for Christmas.

8. Cycle to the beach on Sunday and grab some stonefruit at the market as well.

9. Grocery shopping.

10. Breathe.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger